Senior Analyst, HR Reporting
Howmet is currently in search of an HR Reporting Senior Analyst, based in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
- Collecting data on employment transactions, workforce trends, and exit interviews.
- Implementing HR metrics.
- Analyzing statistical data for trends relating to turnover, compliance, and regulatory reporting.
- Compiling reports of data results and presenting results to leaders.
- Independently assess, define, and deliver on roadmaps with key deliverables and milestone dates.
- Plan, collect, manipulate, and analyze large/complex amounts data obtained from external and internal sources.
- Prepare monthly ad hoc reports from the HRIS systems.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand their data needs, reporting requirements, and performance metrics.
Education, Experience, And Skills:Basic:
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience using human resource management systems (HRIS, Oracle, Workday, etc.).
- Familiarity with reporting tools (such as Excel, Tableau, Power BI), and data visualization techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with HR operations, such as recruiting, hiring, payroll, and employee benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Excel formulas, VBA macros, SQL or willingness to learn.
- Experience in working with AI tools or willingness to learn.
We Will Appreciate Your Services By Providing:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Hybrid work schedule, promoting a collaborative work environment and flexibility.
- Friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Challenging duties in truly International environment.