Analyst, Data & Reporting
Howmet is looking for an Analyst to support its Data & Reporting team.
- Provide monthly, weekly, daily or ad-hoc reports to internal customers in the Shared Services organization and in various Business Locations of Howmet globally.
- Support special projects, reporting, analysis and process improvements.
- Assist in integration of the non Oracle locations (e.g. SAP) into the Howmet reporting system.
- Assist customers and peer organizations with improving existing and developing new queries and reports (Discoverer, SQL, manual, etc.).
- Create, review and maintain process descriptions.
- Comply with Audit requirements of the corporation.
- Maintain/document knowledge for automated reports.
- Managing Customer requests in US timezone.
- Keep high quality by implementing checkpoints/controls on reports and automation initiatives.
Education, experience and skills:Basic:
- University or College degree OR secondary school certificate with at least 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Experienced with MS Excel, Access, Word, other office software as well as application databases and SQL.
- Experience in Management Reporting.
- VBA or other programming language skills.
- Communication skills (writing and speaking), Fluent English.
- Logical and analytical mind.
- Word processing and typing skills.
- Willingness to partially work afternoon shifts (1 week per month).
- Able to evaluate and resolve problems by setting priorities and to adapt quickly to new situations if necessary.
- Day-to-day problems often ask for a creative approach and the incumbent is expected to come forth with new ideas as to how problems can be solved or existing processes improved.
We Will Appreciate Your Services By Providing
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Hybrid work schedule, promoting a collaborative work environment and flexibility.
- Friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Challenging duties in truly International environment.