Howmet is currently in search of a Analyst, Credit, supporting our Credit organisation in Székesfehérvár.
- Managing a portfolio of customers to maximize cash collection.
- Conduct pre collection call as well as follow outstanding balance.
- Ensuring overdue invoices are collected with minimal delay.
- Collection is performed via phone and emails.
- Follow incoming payments and provide Accounts Receivables sufficient information for cash application.
- Handle held orders.
- Administrational duties include record keeping, archiving, reporting.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Liaise with Location/Sales contacts to resolve commercial discrepancy and or credit problems.
- Help to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Escalating problems to Credit Manager.
- Assure compliance to Howmet’s control objectives.
Education, experience and skills:
- Background in financial principles normally acquired through formal secondary level of education or work experience in similar positions for minimum 2 years.
- Tertiary level education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Trade is an advantage.
- Understanding financial impact of payment delays.
- Languages: fluency in English and German.
- Good computer and typing skills. Administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently, set own priorities and organize the daily work in the most efficient manner.
We Will Appreciate Your Services By Providing
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Challenging duties in truly International environment.