Analyst, Buy&Pay, Transactional Buy (afternoon shift)
Howmet is currently in search of an Analyst, Buy&Pay Transactional Buyer supporting our Financial Shared Services in Székesfehérvár.
- Provide procurement administrative support service for a diverse customer base (multiple locations which may be in different countries with multiple languages). Work with many languages and currency's and with multiple cultures through the organizational structure.
- Built strong relations with customers/suppliers.
- Ensure that service is provided with the agreed turnaround time.
- Ensure statutory requirements are met in every country serviced.
- Maintain Internal Audit and SOX compliance at Procurement Service Center Team.
- Respond location and supplier inquiries by e-mails and telephone in a timely manner.
Education, experience and skills:Basic:
- At least secondary school certificate.
- English language capabilities.
- Adaptation to working in afternoon shift is required due to different time zones.
- University or college degree.
- Additional language skills (German, French or Spanish).
- Procurement/ Requisition to Pay experience.
- Self-confidence, learning orientation, global awareness, judgment, interpersonal astuteness, initiative, tenacity are needed in position.
- Collaboration, customer focus, results orientation, critical thinking, out of the box thinking attention to detail are absolutely essential.
- Strong team player and supporter.
- Ability to multitask/run multiple activities concurrently. Effectively handle multiple ad-hoc activities.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization (telephone, email & face-to-face).
We Will Appreciate Your Services By Providing
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Challenging duties in truly International environment.