Analyst, Buy&Pay, AP Customer Service
Howmet is currently in search of an Analyst, AP Customer Service supporting our Financial Shared Services in Székesfehérvár.
- Manage resolution of all functional problems during the whole process from ReqtoPay (requisition to payment), including invoice mismatching problems, PO modifications related to invoice problems for all customers.
- Keep contact with customers and handling supplier inquiries.
- Analyze vendor accounts and resolve discrepancies with vendor statements.
- Enter and code utility invoices while investigating and working to resolve discrepancies.
- Run standard and ad hoc reports.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and are performed with due care, understand and adhere to the SOX policy.
- Communication/interaction via email/phone requestors and suppliers.
Education, experience and skills:Basic:
- Secondary school certificate.
- English language capabilities.
- Self-confidence, learning orientation, global awareness, judgment, interpersonal astuteness, initiative, tenacity is needed in position.
- Collaboration, customer focus, results orientation, Critical Thinking, out of the box thinking, attention to detail is essential.
- Strong team player and supporter.
- Ability to multitask/run multiple activities concurrently. Effectively handle multiple ad-hoc activities.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization (telephone, email & face-to-face).
- College degree in finance or commerce.
- Other additional European language skills.
- AP/ Procurement/ Requisition to Pay experience would be an advantage.
We Will Appreciate Your Services By Providing
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Hybrid work schedule, promoting a collaborative work environment and flexibility.
- Friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Challenging duties in truly International environment.